- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Absorb game reserve scenery as you wind your way through papyrusclad banks on a traditional mokoro canoe, then pull up to a river bed and enjoy a G&T
- With flights between destinations you’ll have more time to enjoy the relaxing periods between safaris – snooze, journal, read a book or just take in the magnificent views
- Experience unique Okavango accommodation at Gunn's Camp, the Feature Stay of this trip, with a 2 night stay in a semiluxury tent with ensuite and its own veranda
- Explore the Moremi Game Reserve on walking safari with your personal guide and uncover Botswana's wild side
Glide through the watery maze of the Okavango Delta and witness hundreds of elephants in Chobe National Park. This is an incredible glimpse of Botswana in just 8 days.
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Moremi Game Reserve
Moremi Game Reserve
- Comfortable Lodge (3 nights), Permanent tented camp (2 nights), Feature Stay camp (2 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- 4WD vehicle , Ferry , Light aircraft , Mokoro , Riverboat
- Chobe National Park - Afternoon Game Drive in 4WD vehicle
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls tour Zimbabwe Side
- Chobe National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Morning Game Drive
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Mokoro Excursion
- Moremi Game Reserve - Motorboat Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Morning and Evening Game Drives
- Okavango Delta - Fishing Activity
- Okavango Delta - Mokoro Trip
- Okavango Delta - Game Walks
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 132+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is not a typical group trip. You will have the services of a local guide for activities in Victoria Falls, and different lodge-based guides while at Chobe and the Okavango Delta.
- You may be travelling alone, or with a very small number of travellers, on this itinerary. However, included activities are on a shared basis with others from your lodge. These activities become a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers.
- It can be chilly in the mornings when taking early game drives and activities, so please pack clothes/layers in preparation.
- Botswana temperatures rise in the hot dry period of September and October before the rains hit and temperatures can get as high as 34-38°C and lodges in the Delta are not air-conditioned.
- Botswana is a very seasonal destination. What you see and experience can differ quite dramatically depending on the time of year you visit. Please consider this before you choose your departure date. See the 'Climate and Seasonal' section for more details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal