- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness great herds of the world's largest elephants closeup as they enjoy a drink and play on the edge of the Chobe River.
- Stay in a lodge in a prime position overlooking the Chobe River, and escape the afternoon heat with a relaxing swim in the pool.
- Embark on game drives with the experience and expertise of a local lodgebased guide.
- Great numbers of ungulate animals are attracted by the riverfont in Chobe National Park – experience the large lion prides that follow in their wake.
The profusion of wildlife at Chobe National Park makes it one of Africa’s true highlights. This brief adventure is sure to deliver many thrilling sightings of the elephants, big cats and 450-odd species of colourful birdlife who call this park home. Between game drives, enjoy a swim or a drink at your comfortable lodge.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
Victoria Falls - Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park - Victoria Falls
- Safari lodge (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Open 4WD vehicles , Private vehicle
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Chobe National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chobe Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Peregrine Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 88 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Chobe Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chobe Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules