- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness great herds of the world's largest elephants closeup as they enjoy a drink and play on the edge of the Chobe River.
- Stay in a lodge in a prime position overlooking the Chobe River, and escape the afternoon heat with a relaxing swim in the pool.
- Embark on game drives with the experience and expertise of a local lodgebased guide.
- Great numbers of ungulate animals are attracted by the riverfont in Chobe National Park – experience the large lion prides that follow in their wake.
The profusion of wildlife at Chobe National Park makes it one of Africa’s true highlights. This brief adventure is sure to deliver many thrilling sightings of the elephants, big cats and 450-odd species of colourful birdlife who call this park home. Between game drives, enjoy a swim or a drink at your comfortable lodge.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
Victoria Falls - Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park - Victoria Falls
- Safari lodge (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Open 4WD vehicles , Private vehicle
- Chobe National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chobe Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chobe Experience - Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chobe Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chobe Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Although this is an Independent Experience, your game drives within the Chobe National Park will be by necessity shared game drives. Other guests from the lodge will accompany you.
- Our Independent Experiences have been designed for just one to three people, departing every day of the week for most Experiences. You can mix and match to create your perfect trip combination, then we’ll arrange the transport between each experience for you. You will have local guides at most destinations and activities. It’s independent travel without the stress.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.