- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city
- Sossusvlei, the highest sand dunes in the world
- Etosha NP with its fantastic wildlife
- The Okavango River and Chobe NP
Cape Town to Victoria Falls is one of the world’s great classic journeys, and we do it in reverse. Starting from the mighty Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia, this trip travels through wildlife-rich game parks in Namibia and Botswana, Namibia's spectacular desert landscape and finally Cape Town, South Africa’s most cosmopolitan city. This is an adventure through the heart of southern Africa’s dramatic scenery, with rich culture, diverse wildlife and the opportunity to partake in numerous activities along the way.
Day 1: Start Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: To Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 4: Chobe National Park
Day 5: Okavango River
Day 6: Mokoro (dugout canoe) ride on the Okavango.
Day 7: To Etosha NP
Day 8-9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: To Brandberg; visit White Lady paintings.
Day 11: To Swakopmund
Day 12: Optional activities in Swakopmund
Day 13: Through the Namib Naukluft to Sesriem
Day 14: Sossusvlei
Day 15: To Fish River Canyon
Day 16: Fish River Canyon and Orange River
Day 17: To Olifants River
Day 18: To Cape Town
Day 19: Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula
Day 20: End Cape Town
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 12 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- 15 nights camping, 2 nights lodge, 2 nights guesthouse
- Camping and lodge departures available
- Travel in a purpose-built overland truck
- Some long drives on rough roads and early starts
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping Reverse tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 117 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 07 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping Reverse tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping Reverse tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.