- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5729
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in ENGLISH
- Enjoy a unique stay at Elephant Sands Lodge, where you can witness a herd of these magnificent creatures bath and drink in the natural waterhole only metres from your porch.
- Glide through the wildlifefilled waterways of the Okavango by mokoro, this traditional dugout canoe is the best way to experience the delta upclose.
- Seek out pods of hippos wallowing in the waters and surround yourself with an abundance of birdlife on a 4WD game drive through Chobe National Park.
- Be welcomed into the villages of the Hambukushu and Xwe people in Namibia, and get the opportunity to observe their unique customs and way of life.
- Experience the rugged beauty of Botswana in comfort as you stay in merustyle permanent tents, lodges and hotels on this Original style trip.
Containing in its borders the world's largest salt pans, inland delta and number of elephants, Botswana has plenty to boast about. Taking in also Zimbabwe's Victoria Falls and Namibia's Zambezi region, this trip celebrates both the natural and cultural highlights of Botswana. Stay in a lodge overlooking a watering hole frequented by elephants, jump in jeeps and set out on game drives in Chobe National Park, paddle through the Okavango Delta in a traditional dug-out canoe, and be welcomed into the villages of the Hambukushu and Xwe people. If it's a diversity of landscapes, wildlife and cultures you're after, then this is ultimate trip.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Elephant Sands
Day 3: Maun
Day 4: Okavango Delta Pan Handle
Day 5: Okavango Delta Pan Handle
Day 6: Caprivi
Day 7: Chobe National Park
Day 8: Chobe National Park
Day 9: Victoria Falls
- Hotel (2 nights), Lodge (4 nights), Basic Lodge (2 night)
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private Vehicle , Boat , Mokoro
- An expert tour leader
- Okavango Delta - Mokoro Safari
- Okavango Delta - Nature walk
- Ngepi - Village visit
- Chobe National Park - River cruise
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 May 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- Botswana temperatures rise in the hot dry period of September and October, before the rains hit, and temperatures can get as high as 34-38°C. Not all accommodation will have air-conditioning, which is quite common across Africa, particularly in remote locations where lodges or camps operate on solar power or generators.
- Botswana is a very seasonal destination. What you see and experience can differ quite dramatically depending on the time of year you visit. Please consider this before you choose your departure date. See the 'Climate and Seasonal' section in ‘Essential Information’ for more details.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.