- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Search for wildlife on a mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta
- Revel in 4x4 game drives in the Khwai area of Moremi Wildlife Reserve
- Witness the aweinspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls
- Visit Hwange National Park
Discover the abundant wildlife and amazing sights of Botswana and Victoria Falls on a fully serviced camping safari. Experience the incredible sights and sounds of Botswana on this quality, fully serviced camping safari. Witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls, and search for wildlife in Hwange National Park. We explore the Okavango Delta by mokoro and cruise the Chobe River, offering a great diversity of wildlife with a variety of vegetation types and geological features; and the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees. Game drive through the famous wildlife area of Moremi, on the edge of the Okavango Delta. Moremi is teeming with bird life and is a prime wildlife area where elephant, hippo, buffalo, lion and other big game can be seen in abundance. Camping in the heart of these beautiful national parks allows a full appreciation of these unique habitats and a complete wilderness experience. This is a truly memorable journey, full of incredible wildlife opportunities.
Day 1 : VICTORIA FALLS "MOSI-OA-TUNYA" - THE SMOKE THAT THUNDERS
Day 2 : HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
Day 3 : HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
Day 4 : MAKGADIKGADI PANS
Day 5-6 : KHWAI AREA OF MOREMI WILDLIFE RESERVE
Day 7 : MAUN
Day 8-9 : OKAVANGO DELTA
Day 10 : CAPRIVI & ZAMBEZI RIVER
Day 11-12 : CHOBE RIVER - KASANE
Day 13 : TRANSFER TO VICTORIA FALLS AIRPORT, TRIP CONCLUDES
- 11 nights fully supported camping on a twinshare tent basis, 1 night hotel on a twinshare basis
- 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 11 dinners
- Okavango Delta mokoro excursion
- Private transport in custom built expedition vehicle
- Airport transfers (days 1 & 13 only)
- English speaking local guide, cook and camp assistant
- Group camping equipment including spacious safari tent, camp bed, foam mattress, small pillow, sleeping bag
- Chobe River game cruise
- Game drives as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- Local cash payment of US$200 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- International flights
- Arrival and departure transfers (other than days 1 & 13)
- Optional activities
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Bottled water and aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2022, a deposit of 1500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Guides are trained in our COVID-19 response plan that has been developed in line with state government medical provisions.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.