- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for wildlife on a mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta
- Revel in 4x4 game drives in the Moremi Wildlife Reserve
- Witness the aweinspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees
Experience the full diversity of the greatest wilderness areas in Botswana and the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls on this exciting accommodated overland traverse. This is a truly memorable journey, full of wonderful wildlife opportunities. Experience the incredible sights and sounds of Botswana whilst staying in well-appointed accommodation with plenty of local charm. The pristine and varied wilderness areas of Botswana will leave a lasting impression, and are showcased entirely on this premium safari through the Okavango Delta by mokoro, the Chobe River on a safari cruise, and the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees. Game drives in Moremi Wildlife Reserve initiate our enthusiasm for wildlife where elephant, hippo, buffalo, lion and other big game can be seen in abundance. Staying in these beautiful national parks allows a full appreciation of their unique habitats, spectacular scenery, magnificent sunsets and great diversity of wildlife. Finally we are able to witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Day 1-2 : Arrive in Victoria Falls
Day 3 : Makgadikgadi Pans (approx 380 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 4-5 : Moremi Wildlife Reserve (approx 420 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 6 : Maun (approx 120 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 7-8 : Okavango Delta (approx 320 kms/4 hrs drive; plus 2-3 hour boat trip)
Day 9 : Caprivi (approx 500 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 10-11 : Kasane to Chobe River (approx 150 kms/2.5 hrs drive)
Day 12 : Transfer to Kasane Airport or Victoria Falls Airport, trip concludes
- 9 nights in 3-4 star hotels and lodges on a twinshare basis
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 9 dinners
- Private transport
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) on Day 1 only; departure transfer to Kasane Airport (BBK) or Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) on Day 12 only
- English speaking local guide
- 2 nights in 3-4 star permanent safari camp on a twinshare basis
- Chobe River game cruise
- Okavango Delta mokoro excursion
- Game drives as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- Local cash payment of US$200 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- International flights
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Bottled water and aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Any airport transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Delta and Wildlife in Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Delta and Wildlife in Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Delta and Wildlife in Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.