- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16702
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Search for wildlife on a mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta
- Revel in 4x4 game drives in the Moremi Wildlife Reserve
- Witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees
- Experience a game viewing cruise on the Chobe River
Experience the full diversity of the greatest wilderness areas in Botswana and the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls on this exciting accommodated overland traverse. This is a truly memorable journey, full of wonderful wildlife opportunities. Experience the incredible sights and sounds of Botswana whilst staying in well-appointed accommodation with plenty of local charm. The pristine and varied wilderness areas of Botswana will leave a lasting impression, and are showcased entirely on this premium safari through the Okavango Delta by mokoro, the Chobe River on a safari cruise, and the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees. Game drives in Moremi Wildlife Reserve initiate our enthusiasm for wildlife where elephant, hippo, buffalo, lion and other big game can be seen in abundance. Staying in these beautiful national parks allows a full appreciation of their unique habitats, spectacular scenery, magnificent sunsets and great diversity of wildlife. Finally we are able to witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Day 1-2 : Arrive in Victoria Falls
Day 3 : Makgadikgadi Pans (approx 380 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 4-5 : Moremi Wildlife Reserve (approx 420 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 6 : Maun (approx 120 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 7-8 : Okavango Delta (approx 320 kms/4 hrs drive; plus 2-3 hour boat trip)
Day 9 : Caprivi (approx 500 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 10-11 : Kasane to Chobe River (approx 150 kms/2.5 hrs drive)
Day 12 : Transfer to Kasane Airport or Victoria Falls Airport, trip concludes
- 9 nights in 3-4 star hotels and lodges on a twinshare basis
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 9 dinners
- Okavango Delta mokoro excursion
- Private transport
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) on Day 1 only; departure transfer to Kasane Airport (BBK) or Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) on Day 12 only
- English speaking local guide
- 2 nights in 3-4 star permanent safari camp on a twinshare basis
- Chobe River game cruise
- Game drives as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- In 2023 - Local cash payment of US$230 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- In 2024 - Local cash payment of US$250 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- International flights
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Bottled water and aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and departure transfers to/from Livingstone Airport (LVI) Zambia, or on any other day other than Days 1 & 12, are NOT included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Delta and Wildlife Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 72 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 71 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit of 317 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 71 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Delta and Wildlife Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Delta and Wildlife Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Guides are trained in our COVID-19 response plan that has been developed in line with state government medical provisions.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.