- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience an unforgettable wildlife adventure through some of southern Africa’s most spectacular national parks. Keep your camera at the ready to capture lions and elephants in Hwange National Park; fly to the panhandle of the pristine Okavango Delta for bush walks with expert local guides; and cruise along the waters of the Chobe River to watch elephants drink and hippos bathe along the shore.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Hwange National Park
Day 3: Hwange National Park
Day 4: Hwange/Chobe NP
Day 5: Chobe NP
Day 6: Kasane/Okavango Delta
Day 7: Okavango Delta
Day 8: Okavango Delta
Day 9: Okavango Delta/Maun
Day 10: Maun
- Hotels (2 nts), safari lodges/camp (6 nts), bush camp (1 nt).
9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD120-160 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, 4x4, walking, boat, mokoro, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Painted Dog Conservation, Hwange National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Okavango Wilderness Project Experience, Okavango Delta
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Botswana Storytelling and Traditional Dinner, Maun
- Arrival transfer
- Open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Hwange and Chobe National Parks
- Chobe boat safari
- Wildlife excursions by boat and foot in the Okavango Panhandle
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana & Zimbabwe Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 280 today.
- Earn US$ 186+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana & Zimbabwe Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana & Zimbabwe Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana & Zimbabwe Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Jane Goodall CollectionA selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.