Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7997
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Fantastic wildlife encounters
- Two natural wonders: Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta
- Large populations of elephant, Wild dog and rhino
- Diverse ecosystems and changing scenery
From the cascading Victoria Falls to the meandering waterways of the Okavango Delta, this safari visits the best destinations in Zimbabwe and Botswana. Encounter Chobe’s huge elephant herds, search for rhinos and leopards in Matopos and spot Wild dogs in Hwange. Starry skies and burnished sunsets complete the adventure and where better for a sundowner than the shimmering Magkadigkadi Pans.
Day 1: Start Victoria Falls; to Chobe N.P.
Day 2: Game drive and river safari in Chobe N.P. known for its elephants.
Day 3: Transfer to Maun.
Day 4 - 5: Full day exploring the Okavango Delta by foot and dug-out canoe.
Day 6: Morning walking safari; return to Maun.
Day 7: To Nata; visit the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans at sunset.
Day 8: Enter Zimbabwe; to Matobo N.P.
Day 9: Game drive and walking safari in Matobo N.P. known for its rhinos.
Day 10: Drive to Hwange N.P.
Day 11: Full day safari in Hwange N.P. known for its Wild dogs.
Day 12: Visit Victoria Falls.
Day 13: Full day at Victoria Falls for optional activities.
Day 14: End Victoria Falls.
- All accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 8 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 312 today.
- Earn US$ 208+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 May 2023, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.