- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Fantastic wildlife encounters
- Two natural wonders: Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta
- Large populations of elephant, Wild dog and rhino
- Diverse ecosystems and changing scenery
From the cascading Victoria Falls to the meandering waterways of the Okavango Delta, this safari visits the best destinations in Zimbabwe and Botswana. Encounter Chobe’s huge elephant herds, search for rhinos and leopards in Matopos and spot Wild dogs in Hwange. Starry skies and burnished sunsets complete the adventure and where better for a sundowner than the shimmering Magkadigkadi Pans.
Day 1: Start Victoria Falls; to Chobe N.P.
Day 2: Game drive and river safari in Chobe N.P. known for its elephants.
Day 3: Transfer to Maun.
Day 4-5: Explore the Okavango Delta by foot and dug-out canoe.
Day 6: Morning walking safari; return to Maun.
Day 7: To Nata; visit the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans at sunset.
Day 8: Enter Zimbabwe; to Matobo N.P.
Day 9: Game drive and walking safari in Matobo N.P. known for its rhinos.
Day 10: Drive to Hwange N.P.
Day 11: Full day safari in Hwange N.P. known for its Wild dogs.
Day 12: Visit Victoria Falls.
Day 13: Full day at Victoria Falls for optional activities.
Day 14: End Victoria Falls.
- All accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 8 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 219+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.