- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 2: Chobe National Park - Savuti
Day 3: Savuti - Moremi Game Reserve and Game Management area
Day 4: Moremi Game Reserve - Maun
Day 5: Maun - Okavango Delta - Maun
Day 6: Maun - Makgadikadi Pans
Day 7: Makgadikadi Pans - Victoria Falls
- Camping with portable showers and bush toilets
- 6 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Chobe NP, Game Drive
- Savuti / Linyanti Marsh, Game Drives
- Khwai Wildlife Management Area, Game Drives
- Okavango Delta Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari
- Makgadikgadi Pans
- Gweta Village
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.