- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 2: Chobe National Park - Savuti
Day 3: Savuti - Moremi Game Reserve and Game Management area
Day 4: Moremi Game Reserve - Maun
Day 5: Maun - Okavango Delta - Maun
Day 6: Maun - Makgadikadi Pans
Day 7: Makgadikadi Pans - Victoria Falls
- Camping with portable showers and bush toilets
- 6 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- All Tour Highlights
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Camping and cooking equipment
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Sleeping mattress
- Meals as indicated
- Services of crew
- Chobe NP, Game Drive
- Savuti / Linyanti Marsh, Game Drives
- Khwai Wildlife Management Area, Game Drives
- Okavango Delta Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari
- Makgadikgadi Pans
- Gweta Village
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Bookmundi is partner with Acacia Africa. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 55 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 36 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 194 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 16 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.