3-day Victoria Falls Adventure
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35817
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Victoria Falls Entry
- Zambezi Sunset cruise
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls to departure
- Twin-share en suite hotel room
- 2 Breakfasts
- Return airport transfers
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3-day Victoria Falls Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 August 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
3-day Victoria Falls Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3-day Victoria Falls Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.