Victoria Falls Explorer
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33539
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- 3 Breakfast (B)
- Victoria Falls: See the epic waterfall of your Insta dreams. Take a stroll along the edge and see this ‘the smoke that thunders’ in all its glory.
- Victoria Falls: Chill with your new Contiki fam as you glide past immense scenery and get plenty of sunset selfies. This is why we travel!
This trip is for African adventurers who want to extend their Delta and Deserts or Best of Botswana trips in the best way possible: taking a transfer to the majestic Victoria Falls. The world's largest waterfall, the thunderous power of this natural miracle has to be seen to be believed. We'll whizz you to the waterfall with included transfers and sort your comfy accommodation out, so you can focus on all the adventure activities available to you. We'll also include a tour of the falls and a dreamy sunset cruise to end your adventure on a high, but please note that this is an unguided trip. It offers you the easiest chance to see the falls when on another one of our epic group tours in Africa.
Day 1: Start Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls
Day 4: End Victoria Falls
- Breakfast (x3)
- Quality accommodation
- Shearwater Explorer's Village (or similar) hotel (x3)
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls (Zambia) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Victoria Falls Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 May 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.