- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn the traditions of Italian regional cuisine with a cooking class in Iseo
- Experience train journeys on two of the great alpine railways: the Bernina Express and the Glacier Express
- Watch a traditional mask decorating demonstration in Venice
From historic Venice to the soul-stirring alpine villages of Switzerland, join us on a memory-making adventure that takes in time-honoured traditions, local culture and remarkable railway journeys through some of the world's most enchanting scenery.
Day 1 : Venice - Sirmione
Day 2 : Sirmione - Borghetto - Sirmione
Day 3 : Sirmione - Sulzano - Iseo
Day 4 : Iseo
Day 5 : Iseo - Tirano - Pontresina
Day 6 : Pontresina - Andermatt - Interlaken
Day 7 : Interlaken - Brienz - Interlaken
Day 8 : Interlaken - Lucerne - Zurich
- 7 nights in boutique accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Venice and from Zurich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 208 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 139 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 12 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.