- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn the traditions of authentic Italian cuisine with a cooking class in the Franciacorta region
- Experience scenic train journeys on two of the great alpine railways: the Bernina Express and the Glacier Express
- Observe a traditional mask decorating demonstration in the magnificent floating city of Venice
From the grand elegance of Venice to the soul-stirring alpine villages of Switzerland - join us on a memory-making adventure that takes in time-honoured traditions, fascinating local culture and breathtaking railway journeys through some of the world's most enchanting scenery.
Day 1 : Venice
Day 2 : Venice – Sirmione
Day 3 : Sirmione – Borghetto – Sirmione
Day 4 : Sirmione – Monte Isola – Lake Iseo
Day 5 : Lake Iseo
Day 6 : Lake Iseo – Tirano – Pontresina
Day 7 : Pontresina – Andermatt – Interlaken
Day 8 : Interlaken – Brienz – Interlaken
Day 9 : Interlaken – Lucerne – Zurich
- 8 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Venice and from Zurich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 179+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vistas of Italy and Switzerland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tour group sizes have been limited to an average group size of 10 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations, transport and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- Book now and relax knowing you are covered under our new COVID-19 Assurance Policy. At no additional cost to you, new bookings are now 100% refundable in the unfortunate event you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or unable to travel due to government-enforced lockdowns prior to your scheduled departure date.