- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a 35minute gondola ride down the Grand Canal of Venice
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice, passing sights that the tourist maps miss
- Stroll through narrow alleyways while learning about Venetian history
Explore the famous sites and hidden charms of Venice on this walking tour, followed by a ride through the city’s canals on an iconic gondola.
This 2-hour walking tour of Venice provides an excellent introduction to the city’s highlights and history, plus the classic Venetian experience of riding in a gondola.
Meet your guide near St Mark’s Square, wander through the surrounding neighborhood as your guide illuminates the history of Venice as a maritime superpower and incubator of Renaissance art. Admire iconic Venetian landmarks such as the Teatro la Fenice opera house, the Rialto Bridge and the mysterious spiral staircase of Scala del Bovolo. The specific tour itinerary may vary by day, as there is so much to see!
After exploring the city’s romantic streets by foot, climb aboard a traditional gondola boat for a romantic ride along the city’s famous canals. Navigated by a friendly gondolier, cruise by spectacular historic structures along the Grand Canal and float down smaller watery ways in the Fenice neighborhood. After a 35-minute ride, step back on solid ground at the Dogana/Valaresso Station in central Venice
- Walking tour
- Gondola ride (35 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Entry fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Venice Walking Tour & Gondola Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Venice Walking Tour & Gondola Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Venice Walking Tour & Gondola Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note: The walking tour does not include entry to the monuments.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols