- duration 2.5 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Take a 35minute gondola ride down the Grand Canal of Venice
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice, passing sights that the tourist maps miss
- Stroll through narrow alleyways while learning about Venetian history
Explore the famous sites and hidden charms of Venice on this walking tour, followed by a ride through the city’s canals on an iconic gondola.
This 2-hour walking tour of Venice provides an excellent introduction to the city’s highlights and history, plus the classic Venetian experience of riding in a gondola.
Meet your guide near St Mark’s Square, wander through the surrounding neighborhood as your guide illuminates the history of Venice as a maritime superpower and incubator of Renaissance art. Admire iconic Venetian landmarks such as the Teatro la Fenice opera house, the Rialto Bridge and the mysterious spiral staircase of Scala del Bovolo. The specific tour itinerary may vary by day, as there is so much to see!
After exploring the city’s romantic streets by foot, climb aboard a traditional gondola boat for a romantic ride along the city’s famous canals. Navigated by a friendly gondolier, cruise by spectacular historic structures along the Grand Canal and float down smaller watery ways in the Fenice neighborhood. After a 35-minute ride, step back on solid ground at the Dogana/Valaresso Station in central Venice
- Walking tour
- Gondola ride (35 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Entry fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 5 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 27 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Venice Walking Tour & Gondola Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Venice Walking Tour & Gondola Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Please note: The walking tour does not include entry to the monuments.