- Float down the Grand Canal in a luxury speed boat
- St. Mark’s Square, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, the Rialto Bridge and many more
- The hidden gem that is the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore
- The top of the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore (best view in Venice)
We’ll cruise past all of Venice’s most jaw-dropping basilicas, palaces and bridges; including St. Mark’s Square, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, the Cemetery of San Michele, the Rialto Bridge, the Rialto Fish Market, the Accademia Bridge, the Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro palaces, the Madonna dell’Orto Church, and the Salute Church. As we pass each one your guide will share the stories that have shaped the unique maritime history of this amazing city.
Next we’ll turn off the beaten path to stop at one of Venice’s rarely-visited gems, the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore, where postcard pictures of Venice are taken across the water towards St. Mark’s Square. After seeing the inside of the stunning Basilica you will have the option to climb the bell tower (or take the elevator) with an all-inclusive ticket. From the top of the tower you can admire the dome of St. Mark’s Basilica and soak in an incredible vista of the city stretching away from you.
This tour is all about seeing Venice the way the locals do: From water-level, and in stylish luxury. With a small group of 9 people or fewer and headsets to hear your guide no matter where you are on the boat, taking in the world’s most unique city has never been easier or more relaxing.
- 2-hour private motorboat ride
- Entrance tickets to the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore
- Expert Walks of Italy tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● The maximum number of people per boat on both group and private tours is 9. Small Children 5 years of age and under do not count in the 9 person maximum.
● Access to the bell tower can be closed on special occasions due to liturgical celebrations held in the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore. In this case you will stop off on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore to enjoy the view from the island but will not be able to climb the bell tower.
● Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.