Good to know
• Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors with suitable attire (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
• At the end of the tour you can continue the visit inside St. Mark’s Basilica on your own. However, please note that the church closes at 5pm and therefore participants in the 4pm tour will not have time enough to do that
• The Procuratoria di San Marco reserves the right to PROHIBIT VISITS and access to the basilica at any time and without notice for reasons of force majeure (e.g. high water) and/or safety reasons
• In cases of extra liturgical ceremonies, exceptional high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted and therefore the tour will not take place. For reasons of force majeure, the Cappella Zen might be not accessible
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
• This is a bilingual tour English/Italian (explanations during the tour will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed)
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.