- duration 9 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 8+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Untouched verdant walking country: rolling hills, shady forests, vineyards and olive groves
- Hotels full of character; lovely friendly hosts; genuine Italian hospitality
- Amazing array of wild flowers: heather, poppies, wild orchids and Mediterranean maquis
- Venetian architectural treasures: villas, churches and monasteries
This walking holiday is based in the wonderfully unspoilt Euganean Hills, tucked in a quiet corner below the beautiful medieval city of Padua, west across the plain from Venice. Once volcanic islands, these hills have a striking conical appearance; they are cloaked in an astonishing variety of plant life including holm oak, maple, orchids, heather and poppies and have been recognised as a National Park. The lower slopes give way to colourful meadows and immaculately groomed vineyards so it's little wonder the region produces such a fine variety of wines
Day 1: ARRIVE IN CORTELA
Day 2: CORTELA TO ARQUA PETRARCA
Day 3: AT ARQUA PETRARCA
Day 4: ARQUA PETRARCA TO GALZIGNANO
Day 5: AT GALZIGNANO
Day 6: GALZIGNANO TO TEOLO
Day 7: AT TEOLO
Day 8: TEOLO TO CORTELA
Day 9: LEAVE CORTELA
- 8 Nights, hotel-to-hotel , Luggage transfers between hotels , All accommodation
- All continental breakfast and evening meals
- Route notes and maps provided
- Managed locally by your Headwater representative
- Route notes and maps
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- Any international flights to/from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Self-Guided Walking in the Venetian Hills tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Guided Walking in the Venetian Hills tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 168 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 30 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Self-Guided Walking in the Venetian Hills tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Guided Walking in the Venetian Hills tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.