- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
The tour is composed of two parts and allows you to discover the Venice from a double perspective: on foot and by gondola:
>> The walking tour of the city will let you explore the area around Piazza San Marco and Rialto Bridge. You will admire some top attractions, such as Teatro la Fenice and Rialto Bridge, together with some unusual sites, such as Scala del Bovolo of Palazzo Contarini. The itinerary will led by an expert guide and last approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes.
>> The gondola ride will take you through the Grand Canal (Salute area) as well as the smaller canals around the neighborhood of La Fenice. Marvel at the glamorous bank-side palaces and churches along the Grand Canal and discover the hidden gems of the less-known areas of Venice. Each gondola can accommodate up to 6 people and the ride will last approx. 35 minutes.
We look forward to showing you our wonderful Venice!
- Guided tour (during the walk)
- Gondola ride
- Entry tickets
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is BILINGUAL, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed. No explanations are provided during the gondola ride.
Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 single itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour, and a 30-minute gondola ride
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
The gondola ride might be suspended in case of BAD WEATHER. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
Languages available (only for the walking tour, as the gondola tour does not provide explanations)
- From November 1st 2016 to March 31st 2017: BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations during the walking tour are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: daily; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday
- From April 1st to October 31st 2016: English: every day; Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday; French: every day; German: Monday, Friday.
The local supplier telephone number is +39 041 0992700 and it operates from Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 6pm.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.