- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Taste Croatian wine in historic Pula.
- Visit the Slovenian sister towns of Piran and Portorož.
- Witness majestic cliffs in the sunsoaked Kvarner islands.
- Feast on fresh seafood from the Adriatic Sea.
With so many peaceful coves, hidden inlets, and secluded beaches to visit in the northern Adriatic, this flexible 10-day sailing tour is the best way to discover the region's hidden gems. Begin in Venice then visit the ancient basilicas and eclectic bars of Grado. Voyage through the Gulf of Trieste and hit Koper, Slovenia's oldest and largest coastal city, before sailing along sun-soaked islands and tranquil beaches in the Kvarner Gulf. With the comfort of on-board conveniences and a time-efficient itinerary, this Italy-to-Croatia sailing tour balances moments of relaxation with opportunities to discover the unknown.
Day 1: Venice
Day 2: Venice/Grado
Day 3: Gulf of Trieste & Slovenia
Day 4: Gulf of Trieste & Slovenia
Day 5: Istrian Peninsula
Day 6: Istrian Peninsula
Day 7: Kvarner Bay Islands
Day 8: Kvarner Bay Islands
Day 9: Kvarner Bay Islands
Day 10: Zadar
- 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 2 showers (9nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD300-390 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD80 per person.
- 16m (52 ft) Mediterranean Sailing Yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Sailing the Adriatic Coast
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to Venice and from Zadar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Italy to Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Italy to Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Italy to Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Italy to Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.