- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Venice's mysteries by night
- Learn about the Genesis mystery revelation in Veneto, an authentic exclusive of this tour!
- Explore Turin, the magic arcane triangle
- See the best of Milan and a singular fresco painting in Clusone
The tour takes you through the heart of Northern Italy, where you will get a chance to explore and experience places and people that you would have otherwise missed on a regular tour. Explore Venice in the quiet of the night, without any crowds. Learn more about the famous Giacomo Casanova. Take a walking tour through the magnificent Brescia and its castles. Visit the great Egyptian museum and learn about the Holy Shroud secrets. Hear little-known stories of mystery, history and intrigue from knowledgeable guides and see a side of Northern Italy that not many travellers know.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information and day-to-day activities. Please note that this tour is semi-independent, and requires clients to arrange their own transportation. For transport to the locations outside of Venice, we recommend a self-drive 6-day car rental program.
Day 1: Welcome to Venice
Day 2: Northern Islands tour, mysteries in Venice tour by night
Day 3: Venice, Casanova
Day 4: Genesis mystery revealed
Day 5: Brescia
Day 6: Clusone
Day 7: The hidden places of Milan
Day 8: The Holy Shroud, a Christian enigma
Day 9: Turin by night mystery tour
Day 10: Departure
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels on half board arrangement
- Transfer from Venice airport to hotel by water taxi
- Group guide tours for 8 half days as per the itinerary
- 7 dinners in hotel/restaurant
- 2 lunches in hotel/restaurant
- Single Room Supplement
- Transportation/ transfers are not included, apart from the airport to hotel in Venice. We recommend a 6-day car rental program with GPS.
- Tourist accommodation taxes, approx 20 € to pay on the spot
- Optional tours/experiences not mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight tickets
- Medical, luggage and cancelation insurance
- Entrance to Brescia Castle, museums and tours
- Save US$ 90+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMedical and baggage insurance Cancellation insurance Other tailored services (to book previously), the services requested on site will be quoted apart Private driver transfers.