- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Enjoy a tasting session at the Poli Grappa Museum in Bassano del Grappa
- Take in the scenery on a boat ride across Lake Bled and visit the church situated in its centre
- Explore the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Travel from plunging gorges to soaring mountains; discover clifftop fortresses and Riviera-style villages; taste delicious wines and tuck into countless local specialities. This journey through Italy, Slovenia and Northern Croatia captures the beautiful diversity of these unforgettable countries.
Day 1 : Venice - Bassano del Grappa
Day 2 : Bassano del Grappa - Rovereto - Bassano del Grappa
Day 3 : Bassano del Grappa - Belluno - Lake Bled
Day 4 : Lake Bled
Day 5 : Lake Bled - Ljubljana
Day 6 : Ljubljana - Kamnik - Predjama Castle - Motovun
Day 7 : Motovun - Vrsar - Motovun
Day 8 : Motovun - Rastoke - Plitvice Lakes
Day 9 : Plitvice Lakes - Smiljan - Split
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and local driver
- Any international flights to Venice and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Lakes and Coastlines of the Adriatic tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 173 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 115 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 21 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Lakes and Coastlines of the Adriatic tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lakes and Coastlines of the Adriatic tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.