- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the beauty of Lake Bled, home to an island topped with a church, and blessed with unrivalled views of the clifftop castle and the Julian Alps behind
- Quaff wine in the medieval hilltop town of Motovun, known for it's grapes that produce the Malvazija wine
- Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park with its 16 tranquil lakes interconnected by numerous waterfalls
- Be entranced by the history and charisma of the 1st century Diocletian's Palace, into which the city of Split has been built over the centuries
Your journey down the Adriatic coast begins in Venice and finishes in Lord Byron’s ‘pearl of the Adriatic’ – Dubrovnik. In between you’ll have time to visit the lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice National Park, renowned for their distinctive colours, relax on the remote and beautiful island of Lastovo and the historical island of Korcula, while the sublime surrounds of Lake Bled are, in their way, unrivalled.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Postojna Caves / Ljubljana / Bled
Lake Bohinj / Bled
Motovun / Rovinj / Pula
Pula / Opatija / Plitvice
Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zadar
Sibenik / Primosten / Split
Trogir / Split
Peljesac Peninsula / Dubrovnik
Lokrum Island / Dubrovnik
- Comfortable hotel (11 nights), Feature stay in Plitvice and on Lastovo Island (3 nights)
- 14 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Ferry , Private vehicle
- Complimentary Water Taxi Arrival Transfer from Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Postojna Caves
- Ljubljana Sightseeing with Local Guide
- Ljubljana Castle and Funicular
- Pletna Boat Trip on Lake Bled
- Cable Car to Mt Vogel
- Day Trip to Bohinj
- Truffle and Wine Tasting in Motovun
- Pula Roman Amphitheatre
- Guided Tour of Pula
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Zadar Sightseeing Tour
- Zadar Sunset Drink
- Guided Walk of Split
- Diocletian's Palace
- Day Trip to Trogir by Boat
- Trogir Sightseeing with Local Guide & Visit to Trogir Cathedral
- Fishing Trip with Local Fisherman with Seafood Lunch
- Visit to the Town of Blato
- Dubrovnik City Walls
- Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Matusko Winery Tour and Tasting
- Boat Tour to Lokrum Island
- Any international flights to Venice and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of the Adriatic tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 239+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of the Adriatic tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1364 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of the Adriatic tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of the Adriatic tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Climate and seasonal
The Intrepid Foundation
Finish point description
Finish point instructions