- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name
- If Italian cuisine is known for its simplicity and big flavours, no place does this better than rural Spello. Let Umbrian delicacies such as lamb meat balls with rosemary and porcini risotto whet your appetite
From the romance of Venice to the laidback charm of the Amalfi Coast, take time to experience the true delights of Italy. Travel through the rolling hills of Umbria, visit medieval towns, soak up culture on a trip to Rome, explore the ruins of Pompeii and fall in love with the beauty of Sorrento. La bella Italia is diverse and fascinating – experience seaside scenery, rustic city streets and delectable cuisine, all infused with that passionate Italian spirit.
Spello / Assisi
Naples / Pompeii
Mt Vesuvius / Sorrento
Positano / Amalfi
- Hotel (14 nights)
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Train , Public bus , Private vehicle , Boat , Cable car , Metro
- Venice - Traghetto Boat Ride
- Assisi - Basilica di San Francesco
- Assisi - Basilica Guided Tour with Local Monk
- Spello - Enoteca Wine Tasting & Lunch
- Spello - Half Day Trip
- Gubbio - Cable Car & Hike on Monte Ingino
- Naples - Napoli Sotterranea Underground City
- Pompeii - Archaeological Site
- Pompeii - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Mt Vesuvius - Crater Rim Walk & Summit Climb
- Sorrento - Limoncello Tasting
- Sorrento - Gelato Making Demonstration
- Amalfi - Walk of the Gods Hike (Sentiero degli Dei)
- Amalfi - Coastal Ferry Cruise Positano to Amalfi
- Any international flights to Venice and from Amalfi Coast & Campania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italy Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italy Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 June 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Italy Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italy Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The primary means of transportation on this trip is by train. Train travel is a fast way to traverse long distances, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and arrive right into the city centre. Trains are comfortable and all have toilets, however can often be quite busy.
- Please note that you'll have to carry your own luggage on and off the trains, and up and down stairs at train stations and at hotels, so make sure it doesn’t exceed our weight and size recommendations. You can find this information in the 'Packing' section of the Essential Trip Information. You may want to consider taking a backpack rather than a wheelie bag, however this is up to your personal preference and what you feel more comfortable with.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in many of the regions visited (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Additionally, please be aware that July, August and the first half of September is high season along the Southern Italian coast, which means that the local infrastructure is under a lot of pressure with a lot of people in the towns we visit. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details, and please note that in some hotels a single supplement exclusion applies where single rooms are not available. Hotel rooms in Europe can seem rather small by American or Australian standards and often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together. Please also note that often hotels offer shared bathrooms rather than en-suite facilities.
- As this is a combination of 2 trips, your leader and the composition of your group may change in Rome.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers