- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
First, take a gondola ride along the picturesque canals of the historic center. Look at the reflections of ancient palaces and romantic bridges and see some of the city’s most important buildings en route to St. Mark’s Square…
Then, skip the long lines to access St. Mark’s Basilica and enjoy a complete small-group (max 25 people) guided visit of this Byzantine masterpiece! Learn the history of its precious interior, admire the golden mosaics and marvel at the Pala d’Oro (Golden Pall), one of the most renowned works of Byzantine craftsmanship. Finally, visit the Treasury of St. Mark’s and appreciate its collection of medieval objects and examples of Byzantine jewelry.
- Gondola ride
- Skip the Line access and Guided tour of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Ticket to visit the Golden Pall
- Access to Treasure
- Gratuities (optional)
- From November 1st to March 31st: BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations during the guided visit are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st: English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: from Monday to Saturday; French: from Monday to Saturday; German: from Monday to Saturday; Italian: Saturday.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted.
To visit St Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
The gondola ride might be suspended in case of BAD WEATHER. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
The local supplier telephone number is +39 041 0992700 and it operates from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.