- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea.
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art with a shot of local liqueur as the literal cherry on top.
- Dive into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast – your captain will be stopping the ship to allow you to enjoy swim breaks in between port stops.
- Eat and drink like Dalmatian royalty – indulge in Croatian wine and feast on the freshest seafood imaginable up and down the coast.
The clear waters of the Adriatic await with a salty embrace, ready to welcome travellers and reveal its national parks, glittering bays and historic Old Towns nestled on the rocky shoreline. Submerge yourself in the sea and the culture, lose yourself in the ancient alleys winding through the quaint villages and see for yourself why everyone falls in love with Croatia. Experience the elegance and old-world charm of this Adriatic gem aboard the M/S Dalmatia, specifically built to sail these waters as you navigate the northern coastline from Split to Venice. Indulge in a farm-to-plate wine and dining experience in Krk, explore the picturesque isles of the Kornati archipelago, trace the ancient walls of Rab island’s Old Town and drop an anchor in Zadar to indulge in a shot of cherry liquor at sunset. This is Croatian cruising at its finest.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Venice - Opatija
Kornati National Park - Telascica
- Small cruise ship (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Small cruise ship , Boat , Minibus
- Welcome Dinner
- Krk - Agritourism dinner and Prsut tasting
- Krk - Guided Tour
- Rab - 3 hour hike
- Rab - Guided Tour
- Zadar - Guided walk of Old Town
- Kornati National Park Visit
- Kornati National Park - Cliff Hike
- Telascica - BBQ Dinner
- Sibenik Orientation Walk
- Captain's Dinner
- Split Guided Walk
- Any international flights to Venice and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cruising Croatia's Northern Coast & Islands: Venice to Split tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruising Croatia's Northern Coast & Islands: Venice to Split tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 576 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 20 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cruising Croatia's Northern Coast & Islands: Venice to Split tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruising Croatia's Northern Coast & Islands: Venice to Split tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a small ship adventure cruise, which means you’ll be sailing on a yacht with up to 30 other people. The boat is spacious and comfortable, but it focuses more on the destination than on-board activities. Instead of a pool, we have the sea itself. Instead of a casino, we’ve got board games and a good book. There’s also no formal dress code to worry about. Wifi is available for a small charge.
- Our ship moves under engine power, rather than sailing, so all cabins will experience light engine noise when the ship is moving (and occasionally when we drop anchor). It’s probably worth packing earplugs if you’re a light sleeper.
- Unlike other ships that cruise through the night, we’ll spend our evenings docked at port. This will give you more time to dine ashore and enjoy those balmy Croatian evenings. Cruising will mostly take place during the day.
- Onshore activities and excursions will involve a bit of walking. You’ll be visiting ancient sites and historical places, and at times you may have to cross cobbled streets and uneven ground, sometimes in hot conditions. If you have any concerns, please speak to your group leader before taking part.
- If you’re concerned about seasickness, there are seasickness tablets on-board. The ship will experience some roll and pitch in choppy conditions, however all of our ships come equipped with stabilisers to minimise movement. Most of our departures run in peak season, when the seas are calmer. Your crew will do all they can to minimise any discomfort.
- There are no lifts (elevators) on-board our ships, so you’ll have to navigate a few steep flights of stairs on-board. Handrails are always available.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
Joining point instructions