- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Savour a unique wine tasting experience at the Poli Grappa Museum in Bassano del Grappa
- Take in the scenery on a traditional pletna boat across Lake Bled in Slovenia
- Explore the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Join us as we travel the back roads through plunging gorges and soaring mountains; discovering clifftop fortresses and Riviera-style villages; tasting delicious local wines and savouring countless regional specialities along the way. This journey through Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia captures the beautiful diversity of these three mesmerising countries and is sure to be one to remember.
Day 1 : Venice
Day 2 : Venice – Bassano Del Grappa
Day 3 : Bassano Del Grappa – Rovereto – Bassano Del Grappa
Day 4 : Bassano Del Grappa – Belluno – Lake Bled
Day 5 : Lake Bled
Day 6 : Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Postojna Cave – Rovinj
Day 7 : Rovinj
Day 8 : Rovinj – Opatija – Rastoke – Plitvice Lakes
Day 9 : Plitvice Lakes – Smiljan – Zadar
Day 10 : Zadar – Split
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Venice and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adriatic Discovery: Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 202 today.
- Save US$ 135+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adriatic Discovery: Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 10 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Adriatic Discovery: Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adriatic Discovery: Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.