- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Recharge in stunning UNESCO rolling scenery
- Walk through vineyards, visit medieval villages and enjoy local food
- Visit local producer for guided wine tasting
Prosecco may well be one of the world’s most famous and appreciated wines, but its home, a place where vineyards cling to the sides of endless rolling hills and quaint mediaeval villages dot the lush verdant landscape, remains one of Italy’s best undiscovered secrets. On this regenerating and soul-fuelling weekend adventure, we get the chance to walk this beautiful wine region which has recently been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site and visit one of the best producers for a guided tasting of the finest local bubbles. There is also time to visit charming Asolo, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, and tuck into delicious ‘cicchetti’ (small snacks) and Aperol Spritz in some of Treviso’s traditional canalside osterias.
Day 1: Start Pieve di Soligo.
Day 2: Circular walk in the heartland of the Prosecco region; visit one of the best
local producers for wine-tasting and learn about the wine-making process.
Day 3: Visit the UNESCO Palladian Villla Barbaro before ascending to Monte St.
Giorgio, originally used as the front line during World War I; walk to the
elegant hilltop town of Asolo.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Treviso; try local cicchetti in traditional osterias.
- 3 nights at 4-star hotel, all rooms en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches , 2 dinners and 1 wine tastings included
- Travel by private air-conditioned minibus
- London flights
- Airport transfers for group flights
- 4 days walking and sightseeing
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 18 yrs
- Altitude maximum 700; average 500m
- Well marked trails and paths
- Any international flights to/from Veneto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Prosecco Hills Long Weekend tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 14 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Prosecco Hills Long Weekend tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Prosecco Hills Long Weekend tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.