- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy crosscountry skiing in remote wilderness
- Ski safari weeks: all departures between 22nd February 2020 and 21st March 2020 inclusive (payable locally and subject to minimum numbers)
- A snowsure resort with skiing from the hotel doorstep
- Sample traditional Norwegian dishes
Snow-sure and picturesque, the traditional Norwegian hamlet of Venabu sees cross-country skiers returning for that ‘away from the crowds’ experience year after year. A short distance from Lillehammer, this stunning destination sits on the edge of the Rondane National Park, looking down on the Gudbransdalen Valley. Here the dramatic landscape ranges from spectacular gorges and snow-capped peaks to pretty fells and valleys that extend to the horizon.
Day 1: Start Venabu
Day 2: Morning tuition with our local instructors. The afternoon is free to practise
on your own
Day 3: Cross-country ski tour with tuition.
Day 4: Ski tour with our instructors. Choose between shorter or longer tours. You
can also ski independently.
Day 5: Wednesday is a free day, when most guests choose to take part in the
snowshoeing tour (payable locally).
Day 6-7: Ski independently or with the group on one of our ski tours.
Day 8: End Venabu
- 7 nights en suite hotel , Grade 4 Advanced weeks available between 22nd February 2020 and 21st March 2020 inclusive when hotel offers ski-safaris (pay locally). These weeks are still suitable for grades 1-3 , All accommodation
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 5 days guided cross-country skiing and optional snowshoe day (payable locally)
- Cross-country skiing Grades 1-3 Beginners to Intermediates.
- Cross-country skis, poles and boot hire included
- All meals
- Standard Airport transfers
- Ski excursions
- Tour leader throughout
- Cross-country ski , poles, boot hire and maps
- One yoga or pilates session
- Any international flights to/from Venabu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cross-Country Skiing in Venabu tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cross-Country Skiing in Venabu tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cross-Country Skiing in Venabu tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cross-Country Skiing in Venabu tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.