- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Islandhop around the breathtaking North Ari Atoll
- Tour each island along the way to see the highlights
- Enjoy each island to its fullest with plenty of free time
Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of the Maldives on this island-hopping tour around the North Ari Atoll. Enjoy island tours as well as lots of free time to enjoy tropical paradise to its fullest!
Day 1: Male - Hulhumale, Maldives (Day 1: Male - Hulhumale, Maldives)
Day 2: Hulhumale - Rasdhoo, Maldives (Day 2: Hulhumale - Rasdhoo, Maldives)
Day 3: Rasdhoo, Maldives (Day 3: Rasdhoo, Maldives)
Day 4: Rasdhoo - Ukulhas, Maldives (Day 4: Rasdhoo - Ukulhas, Maldives)
Day 5: Ukulhas, Maldives (Day 5: Ukulhas, Maldives)
Day 6: Ukulhas - Mathiveri, Maldives (Day 6: Ukulhas - Mathiveri, Maldives)
Day 7: Mathiveri, Maldives (Day 7: Mathiveri, Maldives)
Day 8: Mathiveri - Male, Maldives (Day 8: Mathiveri - Male, Maldives)
- 7 breakfasts
- Airport transfers, ferries
- Velana International Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Ferry Male - Rasdhoo
- Ferry Rasdhoo - Ukulhas
- Ferry Ukulhas - Mathiveri
- Ferry Mathiveri - Male
- Cruises, tours
- Dolphin cruise
- Sunset kayak
- Guided reef snorkelling
- Complimentary local island tours
- Local Tax
- Local English-speaking guide
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities/upgrades
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 40 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 230 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Maldives Relaxed Island Hopping 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Relaxed Island Hopping 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Cultural Note: The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands. Bikinis are also not allowed to be worn on local island beaches; however all guesthouses offer either private gardens/balconies or private beach areas for guests. Please plan accordingly and bring attire appropriate for a more conservative culture. You'll be spending time among local families and as we are guests in their home, it's important to dress and behave with respect to local customs.
High Season: Please note that while they don't appear in the calendar, there are departures available December 23 - January 7. If you are interested in travelling on one of these dates, please contact us to check availability and pricing.
Please note that this is a group tour without an included local guide.