- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon
- Go on a boat ride on the Ganges, see sunrise from the river
- Explore Varanasi's old alleys
- Attend an evening prayer ceremony
Start your trip with a visit to Sarnath, where the Buddha delivered his first sermon in a deer park. See the ruins that go back by millennia. Observe the Intimate rituals of life and death take place on the ghats of the Ganges while you sail on the river.
Discover the sacred and oldest living cultures of this ancient city during a guided walk of the city. Start your journey from the northern parts of the ghats. See the Kashi Vishwanasth Temple, one of the most important Hindu temples in the world.
Explore the famous Kachaudi Gali and negotiate your way through bustling markets that sell everything from perfumes and flowers to silk and souvenirs. Return to your hotel after the city tour is over and prepare for departure. We will drive you back to the airport or the railway station in time to catch your flight or train.
I would highly recommend this tour to everyone who are travelling to this city. You always know exactly what you are doing and when, and it is really well tailored to your individual group interests and needs.”
Day 1: Varanasi arrival - Sarnath - Varanasi
Day 2: Sunrise boat ride & walking tour - Varanasi departure
- Pickup, drop-off services from the airport/railway station
- Government-approved tourist guides
- All monument entrances
- 2 private boat trips
- 1-night accommodation with complimentary breakfast in a well-appointed hotel such as Madin, Rivatas or similar
- Any meals except breakfast
- Any additional fare
- Everything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHigh-heel shoes are not recommended during the boat ride and walking tour