- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some of the major cultural landmarks of Varanasi
- Participate in the worldfamous evening Ganges aarti
- Travel to Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon
- Enjoy a morning boat ride on the Ganges, see the ghats along the river
Start your trip by visiting some of the major cultural landmarks of the city, including Manas and Vishwanath temples. Explore some of its famous ghats and see an evening aarti. Enjoy a morning boat ride on the river and travel to Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon. We will drop you off at the airport or the train station in Varanasi after the trip is over.
Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!!
Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback. Its pleasure arranging your tour for Golden Triangle with Ranthambore tour package, Thank you for trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests. I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.
Hope to welcome you back soon.
Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)”
Day 1: Varanasi arrival
Day 2: Varanasi morning boat ride - Sarnath
Day 3: Departure
- Rooms on a double/twin-sharing basis
- English-speaking professional tour guides
- 2 breakfasts
- Airport transfers: both pickup and drop off
- All sightseeing activities in a private, air-conditioned car
- All tolls, state taxes & parkings
- A morning boat ride on the River Ganges
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Single supplement cost for solo travellers
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Mandatory Christmas & New Year Eve supplementary charges. This should be paid by the guest directly to the hotels
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.