- Explore a series of cultural districts, seaside points of interest, and Stanley Park
- Take an up close and personal look at Vancouver’s urban oasis
- Visit the historical Gastown or the trendy Yaletown
- Stop at Robson Street to do a little shopping
This flexible city tour offers up the highlights of downtown Vancouver, including major attractions, and scenic points of interest. Choose to Hop-Off at any of the 20 plus stops, and Hop-On again to continue the tour. Take an up close and personal look at Vancouver’s urban oasis, Stanley Park, have lunch at Granville Island, visit the historical Gastown or the trendy Yaletown, and don’t forget Robson Street to do a little shopping!
Choose between either a 24 hour ticket, or a 48 hour ticket!
- 24 or 48 hours Hop-on and Hop-off Pass
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean & Mandarin
- Convertible clear top buses for stunning views, rain or shine
- Free one-way ferry ride to the public market, galleries and colourful culture of Granville Island
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.