- Visit Downtown Vancouver’s sports, arts and financial areas, Canada Place & Robson Street
- See Circumnavigate Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the word
- Soak in the beautiful ocean views of English Bay
- Experience Vancouver from 169 metres (553 feet) above from the Vancouver Lookout
This tour of culturally rich Vancouver begins with an introduction to key downtown including Canada Place, and Robson Street. Wind through historic and modern architectural wonders en route to Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre natural oasis, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. View the First Nations Totem Poles, and gaze upon ever- changing rainforest and shoreline scenery on the way through the park. Get the camera ready for a photo stop at Prospect Point, with a great view of Lions Gate Bridge.
Continue to the enchanting sights of English Bay beach area, followed by the eclectic Granville Island Market. This artisan’s market embodies the ideal of smaller is better, with all food, art, and music locally produced, as a labour of love.
Top off this adventure with a glass elevator ride 169 metres above the streets, at the Vancouver Lookout, for views of the ocean framed by the lush Coastal Mountains, busy city and rugged shoreline. This tour is a great introduction to the scenic and historic highlights of beautiful Vancouver.
- Expert Guide
- Ticket to the Vancouver Lookout
- Hotel Pick Up
- Hotel Drop Off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.