- Skiing and Snowboarding
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Visit the Totem Poles of Canada's First Nations People in Stanley Park
- City tour of Vancouver
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary visit
Love the mountain life, but love exploring too? This group adventure is a holiday plus ski or boarding trip all rolled into one epic trip - the perfect winter experience at some of Canada's best winter destinations. Carve it up!
Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver to Whistler
Day 3: Whistler
Day 4: Whistler
Day 5: Whistler to Banff
Day 6: Banff
Day 7: Banff
Day 8: Banff
Day 9: Banff to Calgary
- Hotels and chalets are the name of the game. Think warm, comfy beds and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
- We'll get 8 of your meals and you get the rest. You can refuel over breakfast and grab some hearty dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of the best gourmet fare on the hill.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Powder Rush tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Powder Rush tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Powder Rush tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Powder Rush tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.