- Walking tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike stunning national parks and spot local wildlife
- Fly in a seaplane over volcanic formations, glaciers and wild rivers
- Go on a market tour to taste delicious local produce
- Enjoy a flexible selfdriven trip with a roadbook packed with local recommendations
This 10-day self-driven adventure is perfect for anyone looking to experience the beauty around Vancouver! You'll start by exploring Vancouver and its famous market, then drive down to Victoria to hike in spectacular national parks. Head next to Ucluelet for kayaking, whale-watching, charming villages and hiking. Last but not least - visit Squamish and take a seaplane over glaciers and wild rivers. This is a trip you won't forget in a hurry!
Day 1: Vancouver, Canada
Day 2: Vancouver, Canada
Day 3: Vancouver - Victoria, Canada
Day 4: Victoria, Canada
Day 5: Victoria - Ucluelet, Canada
Day 6: Ucluelet, Canada
Day 7: Ucluelet, Canada
Day 8: Ucluelet - Squamish, Canada
Day 9: Squamish, Canada
Day 10: Squamish - Vancouver, Canada
- 9N in budget hotels (double room)
- 2N in Vancouver
- 2N in Victoria
- 3N in Ucluelet
- 2N in Squamish
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Airport pick-up and 5-day car rental in SUV type with 5 seats (Hyundai Elantra or similar)
- Trunk has space for 3 pieces of luggage and includes unlimited mileage (some exceptions apply) and automatic transmission
- Guides for certain activities
- Nature activities, city tours and self-drive itinerary
- Market tour in Vancouver
- Hiking day in the Victoria area
- Free Time in Tofino and Ucluelet
- Broken Group islands kayaking and hiking
- Free time in Whistler
- Seaplane flight
- Taxes, support, equipment
- Air conditioning, collision and vehicle damage warranty
- English-speaking phone assistance from our team 24/7
- Canadian and/or American federal, provincial and municipal taxes applied to the various services and accommodations
- Canadian hosting taxes
- Equipment during tours
- A personalized roadbook with suggestions
- International and/or domestic flights
- Fuel, parking fees and tolls for rental vehicles
- Ferry crossing between Vancouver and Victoria
- Ferry crossing between Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island and Vancouver
- Meals and beverages (unless mentioned)
- Personal expenses and tips
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Drive: Vancouver & Surroundings (Summer) 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Self-Drive: Vancouver & Surroundings (Summer) 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Drive: Vancouver & Surroundings (Summer) 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The rental of the vehicle includes basic insurance. Your credit card certainly covers some extra insurance.
If you'd like to add additional driver and/or young driver for drivers aged 21 to 24, please book directly at counter.
At the rental car counter, the main driver will have to show a valid driver's license and a credit card in his name. Debit cards are not accepted.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols