- Walking tour
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at unforgettable landscapes, waterfalls and a ski resort
- Explore local towns and a winery along the way
- Visit two of the most photographed lakes in Canada near Banff
Embark on an exciting 7-day self-driven tour around the spectacular highlights of Western Canada! Our convenient itinerary will take you through some fantastic sightseeing, from waterfalls, ski resorts, small towns, wineries and more. You'll have a full free day in Banff to explore its beautiful lakes and township before you begin your drive back to Vancouver.
Day 1: Vancouver - Whistler, Canada
Day 2: Whistler - Sun Peaks, Canada
Day 3: Sun Peaks - Jasper, Canada
Day 4: Jasper - Banff, Canada
Day 5: Banff, Canada
Day 6: Banff - Revelstoke, Canada
- 6N in shared rooms in budget hotels
- 1N in Whistler
- 1N in Sun Peaks
- 1N in Jasper
- 1N in Banff
- 1N in Revelstoke
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- Traveller will need to rent their own car (we can also help you arrange this at a discounted rate)
- This is a self-driven tour
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested stops and map
- Sun Peaks Sightseeing Chairlift
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Entrance tickets and discounts
- Admission fees to Sun Peaks Sightseeing Chairlift and Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Discounts on and assistance booking other optional attractions such as the Maligne Lake Cruise and Icefields Glacier Adventure
- Car rental (we can arrange a car rental for your at a discounted rate)
- Sales tax
- Parking charges
- National Park entrance fee
- All other meals not indicated as being included in the package
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Drive: Rockies Western Canada Explorer 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Self-Drive: Rockies Western Canada Explorer 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Drive: Rockies Western Canada Explorer 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that car rental is not included in the price of this tour. Travellers must book their own car rental, or we can help them to arrange it at a discounted rate.
Safety is our primary concern. Please note that on some tours, it may be necessary to modify the itinerarydue to weather and / or road conditions. If so, we will endeavour to add other sights and activities to replace those omitted. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols