- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Keep your eyes peeled for moose and woodland caribous among towering cedar trees in the fairytale forest of Mt Revelstoke National Park.
- The spectacular scenery of the Canadian Rockies makes for the perfect opportunity to unleash your inner Nat Geo photographer. It’s really hard to take a bad picture here.
- From rafting trips to glacier treks, this trip is packed full of optional outdoor activities, giving you the perfect chance to get your hands and boots dirty.
- Spend a few days seeing what all the fuss is about in Whistler, North America’s premier outdoor adventure hotspot (and a very quaint village to boot).
Ready to take a hike? You’ve come to the right place. Canada is home to some of the finest trails in North America. This tour will have you tackling paths that coil around mountains and snake through inland rainforests, plus enjoying views of massive glaciers and snow-covered peaks in the Canadian Rockies. Combine active adventures with spotting wildlife, munching maple-flavoured everything (cookies, donuts, bacon – you name it) and stargazing with your new friends. This 12-day adventure is the perfect introduction to Canada’s beautiful west coast.
Yoho National Park/Banff National Park
Banff National Park
Lake Louise / Banff National Park
Jasper National Park
Jasper National Park
Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Camping (with facilities) (10 nights), Hotel (1 night)
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Mt. Revelstoke National Park
- Glacier National Park
- Rogers Pass Discovery Centre
- Yoho National Park
- Banff National Park
- Visit to Lake Louise
- Visit to Moraine Lake
- Jasper National Park - Entrance Fee
- Visit to Maligne Lake
- Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Vancouver orientation tour
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Real Canada tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Real Canada tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Real Canada tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Real Canada tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Canada is a huge country and you want to see as much as possible on this tour. Be prepared for some long days of driving with your fellow travellers in a private vehicle. This is all part of the adventure though, and tight spaces can form firm friendships, but free space can be limited.
- As we're travelling through the glorious mountains, weather can be unpredictable. We advise wearing layers in case conditions change during the day. At night the temperature can really drop, so make sure you have warm clothing with you. Camping can be especially cold at the start and end of the season, though if you pack right, you’ll be comfortable.
- This trip is an authentic, participatory adventure. You'll be expected to help with shopping, cooking and cleaning, as well as setting up and packing down your tent.
- While this trip doesn't require a high level of fitness, we recommend you are at least moderately fit in order to enjoy the included and optional activities. If you're not able to participate in all the hikes, you'll miss out on some fantastic scenery as well as the chance to see native flora and fauna.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions