- 1 Iconic Breakfast (IC)
- Explore Gastown, Stanley Park and Prospect Point, Chinatown
- Iconic Breakfast at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- Discover the largest skiable area in North America which helped cohost the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Take a ride in a massive Ice Explorer and climb your way up to Athabasca Glacier
- You'll enjoy a stunning drive down the Icefields Parkway with jawdropping vistas at every turn
- Admire the soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and glistening lake
- View stunning mountains, waterfalls and hoodoos on your introductory sightseeing tour
- Explore Victoria's waterfront district & downtown
- Visit Butchart Gardens internationally acclaimed gardens & National Historic Site of Canada
- Show more
Starting and ending in Vancouver, this trip will take you straight to the literal and metaphorical heart of the Canadian Rockies.
Day 1: Arrive Vancouver (1 Night)
Day 2: Vancouver Victoria (2 Nights)
Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Victoria Whistler (2 Nights)
Day 5: Whistler Free Time
Day 6: Whistler Sun Peaks (1 Night)
Day 7: Sun Peaks Jasper (2 Nights)
Day 8: Jasper National Park Free Time
Day 9: Jasper Icefields Parkway Lake Louise Banff (2 Nights)
Day 10: Banff Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Banff Vernon (1 Night)
Day 12: Vernon Depart Vancouver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 April 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.