- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Victoria: One of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest and the gem of British Columbia, Victoria is a grand, elegant wonder. Explore this Garden City with her historic charm, baroque architecture, colourful squares and lively waterfront.
- Athabasca Glacier: Enjoy a private meeting with a retired Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Whistler: In the morning, head for the striking Audain Art Museum, where you will be greeted by your host for breakfast in the museum, followed by a private, beforehours guided exploration of the private collection focused entirely on British Columbia artists. It also houses one of the best collections of First Nations masks.
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate Local Experts, as you discover Mother Nature’s bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing.
Day 3: Onward to Sun Peaks.
Day 4: Mt. Robson and on to Jasper.
Day 5: Jasper National Park and Iconic Maligne Lake.
Day 6: Along the Icefields Parkway.
Day 7: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
Day 8: Banff Sights at Leisure.
Day 9: Canadas Exquisite National Parks.
Day 10: From the Napa Valley of the North to Whistler.
Day 11: Exclusive Audain Art Museum Experience.
Day 12: From Whistler to Victoria.
Day 13: Exploring Victoria.
Day 14: Depart Vancouver.
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at The Victor, located on the sixth-floor rooftop featuring local ingredients from the Pacific Northwest.
- Whistler: Enjoy a delectable Highlight Dinner at SIDECUT, a AAA rated, four-diamond restaurant known for traditional steakhouse fare with a modern take.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 7 Dinners all with wine (DW).
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Whistler: Visit the striking Audain Art Museum, known for its unique exhibitions. Join your host for breakfast, after which you'll be taken on a private, before-hours guided exploration of the museum's private collection, which showcases British Columbia's most celebrated artists. It also houses one of the best collections of First Nations masks.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Kelowna: Enjoy a locally inspired menu with wine pairing from the Okanagan Valley at Quails' Gate, one of the oldest family-owned wineries in Kelowna.
- Lake Louise: Enjoy a unique collection of restaurants during your Dine-Around Evening.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary à la carte dining with your choice of ﬁne restaurants at the Fairmont.
- Banff: Explore Banff Your Way and choose to ride the Banff Gondola or play 9 holes of golf at the Banff Springs Golf Course.
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majesty of the Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 210+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majesty of the Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Majesty of the Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majesty of the Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.