- Soak in the Burrard Inlet views from Lions Gate Bridge
- Experience Capilano Suspension Bridge Park including the Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure
- See the lifecycle of the west coast’s signature fish in beautiful Capilano River Hatchery
- Grouse Mountain including Theatre in the Sky, summer logging shows, ziplining & more
Vancouver, with a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain.
This tour is all about adventure, as you take in the natural wonders surrounding Vancouver. Begin with a traverse through the green urban oasis of Stanley Park, and across the historic Lions Gate Bridge to
Vancouver’s North Shore.
At Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, stand above an old growth cedar forest and the Capilano River. Experience the awe of natural surroundings, view First Nations artwork, and feel the rush of adrenaline at the Cliffwalk attraction.
The Treetops Adventure walk showcases the beauty and diversity of the Capilano coastal rainforest. Continue to the Capilano River Hatchery, a project dedicated to several species of BC salmon and trout. Learn about the life cycle of salmon, with opportunity to view hatching and juvenile fish before they are released into a nearby river.
Spectacular Grouse Mountain is next, offering up ever changing views as the Skyride ascends to the peak. Explore the wildlife refuge, awesome chainsaw carvings and learn about the local wildlife at the Theatre in the Sky.
Be amazed and enchanted by the forests and mountains surrounding Vancouver on this memorable tour.
- Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge Park admission
- Expert Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.