- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 50
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drive the jawdropping Sea to Sky Highway
- Orientation tour of Whistler
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola pass in Whistler
- Entry to Glacier National Park
Is this trip for me: GLITTERING. OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD. THRILLING.This is more than a skiing holiday. This? This is your once-in-a-lifetime pass to 10 days of incredible. Explore the big guns of Canada's ski towns. Venture through awe-inspiring Alpine passes. Visit breath-taking glacial lakes. Hit new heights over towering mountains. And slip, slide, ski, speed or snowmobile your way down the slopes of Whistler, Big White and Banff's Big 3. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, it's time to throw your inhibitions out of the window and join a group of Topdeckers for a week of snow-capped awesomeness. This is your chance.
Day 1 : Vancouver, British Columbia to Whistler
Day 2 : Whistler
Day 3 : Whistler
Day 4 : Whistler to Big White
Day 5 : Big White
Day 6 : Big White
Day 7 : Big White to Banff, Alberta
Day 8 : Banff
Day 9 : Banff
Day 10 : Banff (or shuttle to Calgary)
- 9 nights in hostels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Snowmobile tour in Big White
-Sulpher Mountain Gondola
-Heli Tour of the Columbia Icefields
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Great White North tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great White North tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Great White North tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great White North tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.