- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- Soak the evening away in the Miette Hot Springs
- Spot iconic Canadian wildlife in scenic Banff
- Rafting in beautiful Jasper
- Leisure time in picture perfect Lake Louise
This 11-day exploration through the Canadian Rockies is full of the best mountain scenery and high-adrenaline adventure you could possibly wish for! Discover world-class national parks such as Banff and Jasper, stand on an active glacier, meet some of the local wildlife from bears to caribou, and hike to some seriously stunning viewpoints. This tour will certainly fulfil your need for adventure and the great outdoors, and reveal what a varied and amazing country Canada is!
Day 1: Vancouver
Day 2: Revelstoke
Day 3-4: Banff National Park
Day 5: Lake Louise
Day 6: Icefields Parkway, Jasper National Park
Day 7: Jasper National Park
Day 8: Kamloops
Day 9-10: Whistler
Day 11: Vancouver
- 10 Nights Hotel
- 10 breakfasts included
- Private transportation
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader and driver
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Glaciers and Grizzlies Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 133 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 88 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Glaciers and Grizzlies Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 25 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Glaciers and Grizzlies Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Glaciers and Grizzlies Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.