- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Accommodation Stay in a yurt, a cowboy ranch and in various campsites
- Walks Discover Banff and Glacier National Park and Maligne Canyon on two feet
- Jasper National Park Drive along the Icefield Parkway which boasts impressive glaciers
- Lake Louise Visit one of Canada's most photographed settings
Explore western Canada's awe inspiring natural highlights including the vast Athabasca Glacier and Falls near Lake Louise, spot Orca, Minke and Humpback whale off the coast of Victoria Island, visit a bear sanctuary, hike through the numerous national parks and canoe along Clearwater Lake in Wells Gray Provincial Park with an overnight camp. Jasper National Park - Drive along the Icefield Parkway, visit Banff and Glacier National Park Whistler - Try out a tree top adventure on a series of suspension bridges Wells Gray Park - Two day canoeing expedition on Clearwater Lake, wild camping in the Canadian wilderness. Canoe, swim and relax on the lake. Roast marshmallows on a camp fire.
Day 1 : Trip starts in Vancouver
Day 2 : Explore the city of Vancouver. Catch the ferry to Vancouver Island
Day 3 : Whale watching trip. Discover British Columbia's provincial capital, Victoria and its totem poles
Day 4 : Return to the mainland by ferry. Treetop adventure at the Capilano Suspension bridge. Drive to Squamish along the Pacific coastline
Day 5 : Visit a First Nations cultural centre and make a traditional drum. Continue to Hat Creek ranch.
Day 6 : Drive to Clearwater, stopping at Spahats Creek Falls view point. Overnight canoe trip in Wells Gray Provincial Park, canoe on Clearwater lake.
Day 7 : Full day in Wells Gray Provincial Park, canoe on Clearwater lake. Wild camp.
Day 8 : Walk along the Fraser Canyon and overnight in Jasper
Day 9 : Visit Maligne Canyon and walk the Bald Hill Trail
Day 10 : Drive along the stunning Icefield Parkway, snow coach glacier tour. Continue to Golden.
Day 11 : Visit a grizzly bear refuge and walk in Yoho National Park
Day 12 : Walk by Lake Louise and Moraine Lake and drive to Banff
Day 13 : Explore Banff before hiking in Banff National Park and drive to Calgary
Day 14 : Trip ends in Calgary
- 11 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport (1 night)
- Victoria Campground (2 nights)
- Whistler Camping (1 night)
- Hat Creek Camping (1 night)
- Wells Gray Campground (2 nights)
- Jasper Camping (2 nights)
- Golden Campground (2 nights)
- Banff Camping (1 night)
- Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Canadian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 134+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Canadian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Canadian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Canadian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.