- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5042
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the popular resort town of Whistler.
- Enjoy a historical tour through Banff with an expert from the Whyte Museum.
- Search for moose and black bears on a float trip along the Athabasca river.
- Soak in natural hot springs.
- Take an ice walk on an active glacier
Discover the awe-inspiring scenery and legendary wildlife of western Canada on a voyage across the craggy Rocky Mountains. Explore historic Banff and Whistler, marvel at the astonishing natural beauty of Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier, take the ferry to Vancouver Island, and breathe in fresh mountain air while soaking in hot mineral springs and hiking in Jasper National Park. Along the way, gain fascinating insights from knowledgeable local experts and First Nations people.
Day 1: Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver/Victoria
Day 3: Victoria
Day 4: Victoria/Whistler
Day 5: Whistler
Day 6: Whistler/Blue River
Day 7: Blue River/Jasper National Park
Day 8: Jasper National Park
Day 9: Jasper National Park/Lake Louise
Day 10: Lake Louise/Banff
Day 11: Banff/Calgary
Day 12: Calgary
- Hotels/lodges (11 nts).
11 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD470-615 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, hiking, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Indigenous Cultural Experience, Whistler Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Banff Historical Walking Tour, Banff Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler Your Discover Moment: Whistler Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park. All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks. Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island. Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Whistler, and Banff orientation walks. Stops at Seton Lake and Kamloops Lake. Athabasca river wildlife float. Mount Robson Visitor Centre stop. Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Indigenous Cultural Experience, Whistler
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Banff Historical Walking Tour, Banff
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler
- Your Discover Moment: Whistler
- Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park
- All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks
- Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island
- Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Whistler, and Banff orientation walks
- Stops at Seton Lake and Kamloops Lake
- Athabasca river wildlife float
- Mount Robson Visitor Centre stop
- Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 250 today.
- Earn US$ 166+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.