- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the popular resort town of Whistler.
- Enjoy a historical tour through Banff with an expert from the Whyte Museum.
- Search for moose and black bears on a float trip along the Athabasca river.
- Soak in natural hot springs.
Awe-inspiring scenery and fascinating wildlife are simply everywhere in Western Canada. This 12-day adventure hits crisp Jasper and serene Lake Louise, a scenic ferry crossing to Vancouver Island, a river float down the Athabasca river, and a drive along the jaw-dropping Icefields Parkway. Whether you’re walking atop a glacier or meandering the gorgeous streets of Whistler Village, you’re sure to feel that Rocky Mountain high.
Day 1: Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver/Victoria
Day 3: Victoria
Day 4: Victoria/Whistler
Day 5: Whistler
Day 6: Whistler/Blue River
Day 7: Blue River/Jasper National Park
Day 8: Jasper National Park
Day 9: Jasper National Park/Lake Louise
Day 10: Lake Louise/Banff
Day 11: Banff/Calgary
Day 12: Calgary
- Hotels/lodges (11 nts).
11 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD470-615 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, hiking, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Indigenous Cultural Experience, Whistler
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Banff Historical Walking Tour, Banff
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler
- Your Discover Moment: Whistler
- Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park
- All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks
- Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island
- Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Whistler, and Banff orientation walks
- Stops at Seton Lake and Kamloops Lake
- Athabasca river wildlife float
- Mount Robson Visitor Centre stop
- Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Eastbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.