- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zodiac tour to observe Orcas and other marine wildlife
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour in Tofino
- Unforgettable Inside Passage ferry journey spotting whales and birdlife
- Relax in Miette Hot Springs
The Canadian Rockies are incredible: rugged peaks, untouched fir forests and radiant glaciers interspersed with valleys rich with wildlife, from Black bears, to deer, moose and coyotes. Visit the unmissable sights of the Rockies and Lake Louise, as well as venturing far off the beaten track for a wilderness experience in Bella Coola and Tweedsmuir. Two dedicated Zodiac boat trips from Vancouver Island give us opportunities to spot bears and whales and get close to the wonderful nature this region is deservedly famous. A highlight is a ferry trip through the Inside Passage which reveals one of the richest marine habitats of the world.
Day 1: Start Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver to Victoria
Day 3: To Ucluelet near Tofino
Day 4: Morning boat excursion to observe Black bears; afternoon free for optional
Day 5: Scenic drive via Cathedral Grove, to Port Hardy
Day 6: Ferry via the Inside Passage to Bella Coola
Day 7: Bella Coola
Day 8: Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
Day 9: Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
Day 10: Wells Gray Provincial Park
Day 11: Views of Mount Robson; to Jasper National Park
Day 12: Jasper National Park
Day 13: Drive along Icefields Parkway to Banff
Day 14: Banff National Park
Day 15: To Calgary; tour ends Calgary
- Stay in a mix of hotels, lodges and cabins , All accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Travel by minibus, ferry and zodiac
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Some long drives
- Group normally 6 to 13, plus leader. Min age 16yrs
- This tour operates from Vancouver to Calgary
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island - Reverse tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 217+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island - Reverse tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island - Reverse tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island - Reverse tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.