- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel by ferry through glacial fjords.
- Discover the First Nations cultures of Northern BC.
- Hike through Jasper National Park.
- Grab a pint at Calgary's cowboy bars.
The Indigenous history, beautiful natural landscapes, and lively cowboy culture of western Canada come together on this 19-day tour through British Columbia and Alberta. Spot wildlife on a ferry ride through glacial fjords and immerse yourself in First Nations culture on a day tour of Smithers. Experience the cowboy roots of Calgary and admire the emerald blue hue of Lake Louise. There are stunning vistas and photos ops along the way, as well as opportunities to bond with like-minded travelmates.
Day 1: Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver/Victoria
Day 3: Victoria/Port Hardy
Day 4: Port Hardy/Prince Rupert
Day 5: Prince Rupert/Smithers
Day 6: Smithers
Day 7: Smithers/Prince George
Day 8: Prince George/Jasper
Day 9: Jasper
Day 10: Jasper/Canmore
Day 11: Canmore/Calgary
Day 12: Calgary
Day 13: Calgary/Banff
Day 14: Lake Louise/Golden
Day 15: Golden/Kelowna
Day 16: Kelowna/Whistler
Day 17: Whistler
Day 18: Whistler/Vancouver
Day 19: Vancouver
- Hotels (14 nts), lodges (4 nts).
Note: Allow USD735-955 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park
- Your Foodie Moment: Okanagan Valley Wine Tasting, Kelowna
- Your Discover Moment: Whistler
- Your Hands-On Moment: Medicine Bag Making Activity, Whistler
- Inside Passage cruise
- First Nations day tour (Smithers)
- Mt Robson stop with visit to Interpretation Centre
- Icefields Parkway drive
- Columbia Icefield stop
- Lake Louise visit
- Free time in Victoria, Smithers, Jasper National Park, Banff, Whistler, and Vancouver
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 196+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12. Minimum age of 18 years for this trip. You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.