- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Vancouver: Embark on a tour of Vancouver, exploring Gastown and the famous totem poles in Stanley Park followed by a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
- Victoria: Visit the stunning floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
- Mount Robson: En route, a stop will be made at the Mount Robson Visitor Center in Mount Robson Provincial Park. Enjoy the best views of Mount Robson, which at 12,972 ft (3,954 metres) is the most prominent mountain in North America's Rocky Mountain range and also the highest point in the Canadian Rockies.
- Jasper: Embark on a narrated cruise across the serene waters of iconic Maligne Lake.
Discover the majestic landscapes, towering peaks, and sparkling turquoise lakes of the Canadian Rockies, teamed with the charming and sometimes quirky Pacific Northwest. This fabulous journey is as relaxed as the Canadian wilderness is vast. For the majority of the time you will be at the mercy of Mother Nature’s eye-popping palette, with a whole day at leisure in Banff National Park and free time in Jasper National Park. From taking a walk on the wild side at the Capilano Suspension Bridge to nourishing your palate at a waterfront celebration in Seattle, you won't be disappointed with this sensational trip – just don't forget to bring your camera!
Day 1: Welcome to Vancouver.
Day 2: Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
Day 3: Butchart Gardens.
Day 4: Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
Day 5: The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
Day 6: Exploring Jasper and the Columbia Icefield.
Day 7: Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
Day 9: Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
Day 10: Going-to-the-Sun and Glacier National Park.
Day 11: Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
Day 12: Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
Day 13: The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
Day 14: Depart Vancouver.
- Chase: As you settle in at your lakeside lodge this evening, you'll enjoy Dinner with wine featuring authentic regional flavours.
- Jasper: Tonight you'll enjoy a gourmet dinner with wine at your lodge.
- Quincy: Enjoy a visit to Cave B Estate, an award-winning boutique winery.Explore the nuances of their fine wine selection with some tastings over a Highlight Lunch.
- Seattle: Head to the waterfront for a Celebration Dinner at Ivar's, aptly referred to as Seattle's King of the Waterfront, to toast your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch with wine (LW) and 8 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Banff: Dine at your hotel this evening and unwind in your stunning natural surroundings.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Vancouver: At 18:00, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Dinner and an opportunity to mingle over wine.
- Icefields: After a champagne reception in the Moraine Lounge, your Local Expert will escort you to this evening’s first activity—a special after-hours glacier tour, when all visitors are gone. Venture out onto the Athabasca Glacier in a massive Ice Explorer. Then, join your guide for a warm beverage as you stroll atop the ice.
- Icefields Parkway: Following a hearty breakfast, venture onto the amazing Glacier Skywalk where you will be treated to a before hours, private guided tour of a cliff-edged glass-floored walkway.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Victoria: At night, choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Seattle: Enjoy an Insight Choice between a tour of Seattle's major sight, the Space Needle or Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit.
- Chase: Partake in a Smudging Ceremony and witness a traditional spiritual ritual conducted by a member of the local indigenous community.
- Buffalo Jump: Depart for the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, to discover how the indigenous people used this 36-foot-high (11 metres) cliff to hunt stampeding herds of bison. Join a local Blackfoot elder and hear fascinating stories about the Plains people of long ago.
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 195+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.