- duration 25 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33896
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
This journey through the heart of Canada and Alaska reveals lands with a rugged but undeniable charm, one that has not yet relinquished all of its mysteries.
The Alaskan wilderness still boasts spots that have managed to remain untouched by man. In travelling to this wondrous frontier land, you’ll be among the privileged few. This itinerary will treat you to places of pristine wilderness and exquisite beauty, from Denali National Park, with its snowy mountains and sweeping vistas, to the majestic College Fjord in Prince William Sound. You’ll even cross the Arctic Circle. Combined with culinary explorations in the Okanagan Valley and immersive Indigenous-inspired experiences from the Squamish and Lil’wat Nations. You’re likely to be crossing a few personal, cultural as well as geographic, frontiers.
Day 1 : Victoria
Day 2 : Victoria > Butchart Gardens
Day 3 : Victoria > Whistler
Day 4 : Whistler
Day 5 : Whistler > Kelowna
Day 6 : Okanagan Valley
Day 7 : Okanagan Valley > Banff
Day 8 : Banff
Day 9 : Banff > Lake Louise
Day 10 : Rocky Mountaineer > Kamloops
Day 11 : Rocky Mountaineer > Vancouver
Day 12 : Vancouver
Day 13 : Vancouver > Alaskan Cruise
Day 14 : Scenic Cruising
Day 15 : Ketchikan
Day 16 : Juneau
Day 17 : Skagway
Day 18 : Glacier Bay
Day 19 : College Fjord
Day 20 : Anchorage > Talkeetna
Day 21 : Talkeetna > Denali National Park
Day 22 : Denali National Park
Day 23 : Denali National Park > Fairbanks
Day 24 : Fairbanks > Arctic Circle
Day 25 : Fairbanks
- Balcony Stateroom on board your cruise
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- Spend a full day enjoying the Okanagan’s vibrant culinary scene along with a delectable “farm to fork” lunch
- 47 meals – 24 breakfasts (B), 9 lunches (L) and 14 dinners (D)
- Experience the thrill of a flight over awe-inspiring landscapes crossing the Arctic Circle
- Cruise Ship
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Visit the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre and feast on an Indigenous-inspired menu
- Venture beyond Alaska’s coastline for an exploration into its rugged interior
- Fully escorted smaller group luxury journeys for up to 36 guests
- GoldLeaf Service on board Rocky Mountaineer
- 7 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 27 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 4 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Fully escorted by expert local Tour and Cruise Directors
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Fairbanks are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip adheres to the highest standards of hygiene and cleaning protocols on all ships and all tours when operating. Thorough cleaning will be conducted regularly, and hand sanitisers are located throughout the ship to ensure the highest level of personal hygiene whilst on board.